September 5, 2010

Anniversary Card




Here is a card I made for my parent's anniversary. I used a layout I saw in a Papercrafts magazine and changed all the ingredients to SU! supplies. I used the Heart to Heart punch to punch the hearts out of various designer series papers. I sponged around each heart with Chocolate Chip ink so they would stand out a bit more. I put them on dimensionals and applied them to the card. I also sewed around the perimeter of the card - first time for that. It was alot of fun and I'll definitely be sewing on cards more! I added buttons on 2 of the hearts that I threaded with linen thread. I used the Scallop Ttrim Border punch for the bottom of the card. The sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set. Love, love, love that set!! It's so versitle. You've got to love sets that can be used for more than one occasion! Thanks for looking!




Bobbie




Card Recipe: Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes; Ink: Chocolate Chip; Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Various DSP; Accessories: Soft Subtles button collection, Heart to Heart punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, sewing machin, linen thread, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment