September 4, 2010

Picnic Parade Birthday


Well, I'm only 2 weeks late on my mom's birthday card, but better late than never right?! She knows her card is going to be late every year because her birthday is always the week school starts. If I were better, I'd have it made prior to her birthday, but that would be too easy! :) Anyway, I used the retired hostess set Picnic Parade for the animal images. I stamped them on WW paper, then again on watercolor paper. I colored them in with markers and the aqua painter and cut them out. I put them on with dimensionals over the first stamped image. I used a layout I saw on a card in a Papercrafts magazine and just SU! products. Hope my mom likes it, even if it's late.


Recipe: Stamps: Picnic Parade, On Your Birthday Confetti; Ink:Baja Breeze, Black Stazon; Cardstock: Whisper White, Early Expresso, Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette, Watercolor paper; Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing folder, 2 way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds, Early Expresso, Baja Breeze, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, Basic Gray, & Wild Wasabi markers; dimensionals, paper piercing tool and mat, white uni-ball signo pen, non SU! white organza ribbon, modern label punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment