September 14, 2010

Candy Wrapper Die


I love this Candy Wrapper Die from the new Holiday Mini Catalog! It is SO easy to put together. Just run it through the Big Shot and it is cut and scored for you. Easy peasy! It took me literally less than 10 minutes to make this one. I'm going to make a bunch of these for my son's class for Halloween goodies. I might even make some for my class. I used Pumpkin Pie for the actual wrapper and again, the Cast A Spell retired DSP as a wrap. I put some Basic Black 1/4" grosgrain ribbon around it and punched out 2 bats from the new Bitty Bat punch. Love that new punch too! The BOO! saying is from the Tiny Tags set and is punched out with the Jewelry Tag punch. I think my photos are getting better. I have to thank all the great ladies on Splitcoaststampers for all their help and suggestions on helping me get my photos to look good. Thanks ladies!!! If you ever need help with something, that is the place to go! I'll try and post some more later this week. Tomorrow I'm volunteering in my son's class and Wednesday my son has a dr's appt. Have a great couple days.


Bobbie


Recipe: Stamp Sets: Tiny Tags; Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Old Olive, Perfect Plum; Ink: Old Olive; Accessories: Bitty Bat punch, Jewelry Tag Punch, 1/4" Basic Black grosgrain ribbon, Cast a Spell DSP (retired), Uniball Signo gel pen, Big Shot, Candy Wrapper Die, Sticky strip, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment