October 26, 2010

Baby Thank You's




Here is another gift I made for my coworker who is having a baby soon. I thought some thank you notes would be something she could use for all the baby gifts she receives. I know she will appreciate having some ready to go since she will definitely have more important things to take of. :) The baby's room is in yellow, green, and black with bumblebees, so I thought these postcard style thank you's would be perfect. I stamped the bee from the Every Little Bit set on Whisper White, added Crystal Effects on the wings, then cut them out. I used the 2 way glue pen to attach them to the bottom of the card. Then I used my black Stampin' Write marker to make a little trail behind the bee. I used Wild Wasabi and So Saffron for the card base and layered them with Basic Black and Whisper White. I tied some white organza ribbon around the top and added a Wild Wasabi and So Saffron button tied with some Linen Thread. I lined all the envelopes with Wild Wasabi and So Saffron DSP from the Soft Subtles DSP patterns pack. I made 4 of each color for a total of 8 cards and envelopes. I put them all in a clear card box and tied a piece of 1 1/4" Basic Black striped grosgrain ribbon around it. I hope she likes it!
Thanks for looking!

Bobbie

No comments:

Post a Comment