October 23, 2010

Pillow box die Halloween treats


Here are some Halloween treats I made for my son's Cubscout den. There are 18 boys in his den, so I needed something quick and easy. The pillow box die and my Big Shot took the work out of these! I love, love, love my Big Shot! I used the window sheets for my boxes and filled them with yummy candy corn. I tied a piece of retired Chocolate Chip ribbon around the boxes to help keep them closed. I stamped the images from the Batty for You set and adhered them to the front of the boxes. I tried to keep the supplies to a minimum because I know the boys are just going to tear them up and throw them away. :) I really don't care for the way they turned out, but again, they are just going into the trash since it's the candy they want.


Thanks for looking!


Bobbie

No comments:

Post a Comment