October 29, 2010

Teacher Birthday Gifts







My son's teacher's birthday was earlier this week so I made her a few goodies. She always drinks a Dr. Pepper for lunch so I decided to give her one. I cut some DSP and wrapped it around the can. The scallops are from the new Tasteful Trim die in the Holiday Mini. I tied a piece of Poppy Parade ribbon around it and that's that. I also made her a composition notebook. I used some paper I had from who knows where to cover both the front and back cover. I then adhered some Chocolate Chip ribbon along the spine. I stamped the Notes to Self on Very Vanilla and matted it on Cameo Coral. I put a courderoy button for the O. For the last gift I made another set of the bath salts like I made in a previous post. Every teacher needs to relax after a long day, so I thought she could put these to good use. Thanks for looking!
Bobbie

No comments:

Post a Comment