October 24, 2010

Bath Salts Gift


A coworker is due with her third child in a few weeks. I wanted to give her something that she can use for herself along with a baby gift. So, when I was visiting Taylor Van Bruggen's blog saw this idea on her 12 days of Christmas and thought this would be perfect for my coworker! I used test tubes I've had in my stash forever and some bath salt I bought at Walmart. All the paper is some I've been hoarding. I used the Eyelet Border punch to add a decorative edge. The sentiment is from the SU! hostess set Afterthoughts that I punched out using the Decorative Label punch. I added a couple rhinestones for a little bling. I punched out 2 tags using the tiny tags punch and wrote bath salt on them (just in case she didn't know) and tied them on with the silver elastic cord that was on the clearance rack. I used some Pretty in Pink satin ribbon to dress it up a bit. It was a quick and easy gift to put togehter. I hope she likes it and takes some time to relax before her newest little one arrives. Sorry there is such a glare from the box. I'll post the other gifts I've made her next week. Thanks for looking!

Bobbie

No comments:

Post a Comment